Rabu, 06 Maret 2013
VACANT POSITION : Expert Staff for BKSAP DPR RI
The Committee for Inter-Parliamentary Cooperation (Badan Kerjasama Antar Parlemen - BKSAP) is
the body in DPR RI which has the task to promote parliamentary diplomacy at bilateral, regional and
international level. The current increasing activities of parliamentary diplomacy and the dynamic of
international politics needs greater role of the Committee.
The Committee invites 1 (one) committed, intellectual, hard-working, and highly motivated
individual to fulfill the vacant post of fulltime Expert Staff for the Committee for Inter-Parliamentary
Cooperation DPR RI.
The position will be based on annual contract and renewable.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Tracking current issues and events within the international politics;
2. Analyzing international issues in relations with parliamentary diplomacy in bilateral, regional
and international scope;
3. Preparing position papers on social and political affairs, such as gender issues, MDGs,
poverty, disaster, education, health, environment, human rights, international trade,
international economy, peace and security, global partnership, etc.
Required Skills and Experience
1. Post graduate degree, majoring in international politics/ international economy/
international law/ international strategic and security studies/ or regional studies with GPA
minimum 3 (4 scale), preferrably from overseas university;
2. Strong written and spoken skill in English (with minimum TOEFL score 550 or IELTS Score 6,5)
3. Having few years of experience in related field (e.g. research centre/international
4. Knowledge of other foreign language will be an advantage.
1. Exposure to international parliamentary networks;
2. Overseas trips;
3. Salary IDR 90 million per annum;
4. Acces to healthcare facilities.
Please send cover letter and CV to :
Kepala Bagian TU Tenaga Ahli dan Asisten Anggota DPR RI
Gedung Sekretariat Jenderal DPR RI, Jl. Jend. Gatot Suboro, Jakarta, Lt. 7, Ruang 706A
By email to : [email protected] no latter than 5 March 2013
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the assesment.